Web Platform – Copyright/Disclaimer
This site is hosted by The Barossa Council. All material, including submissions and comments remain the property of The Barossa Council.
Why do we collect information?
The principle reason for collecting this information is to help inform the creation of better policy. The information is therefore provided to The Barossa Council for analysis and interpretation at their discretion.
Is my privacy protected?
Yes. The Barossa Council is committed to protecting your privacy. The Barossa Council will only use your email to contact you with updates and to invite you to participate in further consultations; this may be done via an enewsletter or direct email. Your email address will not be distributed to any third party or used for any other purposes, unless it is required to under legislation.
What information is available to The Barossa Council
All comments and survey results as well as general site activity such as document downloads. If you have chosen to provide your name and address details these too will be available to The Barossa Council.
The Barossa Council Online Community Engagement Guidelines
We encourage open discussion on our online community engagement page, but to ensure everyone is treated fairly, please abide by the following guidelines.
The Barossa Council does not accept responsibility for a user’s comments on this page. They are not representative of the opinions of The Barossa Council and we do not make any warranty to their accuracy or legality.
Posts may be deleted at the discretion of The Barossa Council if they contain:
- Violent, obscene, profane, hateful, derogatory, racist or sexist language, links, images or material of an offensive nature
- Information that may compromise the safety or security of the public, Council members or staff
- Any discussion or promotion of behaviour that is unlawful
- Comments that threaten or defame any person or organisation
- Advertisements, endorsements or spam
- Personal information (including personal address and/or phone number or that of a third party)
- Any other inappropriate content or comments as determined by The Barossa Council
Users who do not follow these guidelines may be blocked at the discretion of The Barossa Council.